|Требуются серьезные линуксоиды и Айтишники
||[Aug. 28th, 2016|01:03 pm]
Работа в Израиле
К нам в фирму требуются серьезные линуксоиды и Айтишники.
СИВИ слать на Dzatkovsky@transperfect.com
Территориально граница Рамат-Ган Бней-Брак
Требования к кандидатам следующие:
The people (or person) would need to be regular fulltime employees and fully vet’ed for security audits (bg check, etc).
This team is directly responsible for building LINUX machines, installing our software, deploying these machines all over the world, managing them, monitoring them and responding to alerts 24x7x365. Highly technical, impact role, customer-focused and highly responsive. Ability to mentor team in technical knowledge is a plus
Hands-on UNIX/LINUX experience
· Personal proficiency in command-line UNIX/LINUX utilities and scripting
· Direct experience with building or being a part of a building a NOC (network operational center)
· Direct experience with AWS/EC2 hosting, ELBs, auto-scaling, certificate management, etc.
· Direct experience with remote administration tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.
· Direct experience with centralized user management schemes
· Direct experience with high traffic website hosting solutions, apache configurations, log analysis, load balancers
· Solid understanding of Networking, VPNs including the ability to debug DNS, routing problems, bandwidth problems, etc.
· Solid organizational abilities and English communication skills
· Direct experience with AWS CloudWatch and AWS APIs
· Direct experience with AWS cost analysis and maximizing cost/performance metrics
· Direct experience with Disaster Recovery scenarios and periodic testing and validation of recovery strategies
· Direct experience creating runbooks and training staff on how to troubleshoot and handle unexpected problems quickly
· Direct experience with Akamai CDN and other CDN providers and integrating with them and troubleshooting issues related to such integration
· Direct experience with bare metal or VMWare/ESX in a COLO (co-location) setting and the transition from COLO to AWS/EC2
· Direct experience with PCI/DSS and other security-related standards and audit proceedings