Looking for Principal Research Data Scientist in TA, Ramat Hahayal.
our client is an innovative start-up developing cutting-edge cyber-security products,
solutions and services for the automotive and next generation transportation industry.
You will have access to gigantic data-sets collected in real time from tens of thousands
of public transportation vehicles as well as private and commercial vehicle.
● Work with large, complex datasets of various vehicular subsystems; solve difficult,
non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed.
Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification,
processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables and presentations.
● Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale.
Develop comprehensive understanding of vehicular systems and data and offer security-focused
insights regarding anomalies in the data sets.
● MS degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, bioinformatics, economics, computer
science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering, industrial engineering)
or equivalent practical experience.
● 10 years of relevant work experience in data analysis or related field
(e.g., as a statistician / data scientist).
● Experience with statistical software (e.g., R, Python, MATLAB) and database languages (e.g., SQL).
● Independent self-starter and team player
● Passionate about constantly learning new skills in a fast-paced environment( Read more...Collapse )